We have professional counselors standing by, ready to help you find treatment. Don't wait!
Call Toll Free Today 24/7/365: (866) 431-7308
- RCA Williamsburg - Little Rock, AR.
- RCA Williamsburg
is a drug rehab center located at 6301 Father Tribou Street Little Rock, AR. 72205 and can be contacted by calling (501) 907-7490. RCA Williamsburg offers treatment services for Alcoholism, Prescription Drug Abuse and Illicit Drug Addiction
Treatment Services Offered: Drug Addiction Treatment, Transitional Housing and Living, Outpatient Treatment, Drug Day Treatment Services, Women, Men, DUI/DWI Offenders, Court Appointed Clients, Hearing Impaired Clients
Payment Options: Medicaid Payment Assistance, Private Pay Insurance, Military Insurance, Self-Pay
- Contact Us
- Arkansas Facts
- In Arkansas it was estimated on a survey-weighted hierarchical Bayes estimation approach that the total number of illicit drug users other than marijuana users in an one month period was 87,000. For this estimation illicit drugs include cocaine (including crack), heroin, hallucinogens, inhalants, or any prescription-type psychotherapeutic used non-medically (Annual Averages Based on 2002 and 2003 National Survey on Drug Use and Health).
- An estimated 44,000 of illicit drug users other than marijuana users in Arkansas over an one month period were 26 or older (Annual Averages Based on 2002 and 2003 National Survey on Drug Use and Health).
- 1.93% of the 8th grade students in Arkansas have reported using methamphetamine at least once.
- An estimated 18,000 of the cocaine users in Arkansas over an one year period were between the ages of 18-25 years old (Annual Averages Based on 2002 and 2003 National Survey on Drug Use and Health).